If you are a blogger and if you think that you can make money online from blogging overnight. In this post I am going to explain you 6 reasons why you can’t make money through blogging overnight. Blogging is a wonderful career but it has to be your passion rather than just trying to make money overnight. If your objective is to make money overnight, then blogging is not the right field for you. There are several other professions out there for you to choose from.
Let us look at the 6 reasons why you can’t make money online from blogging overnight?
- Lack of passion: In case you do not have a passion for writing, or a passion for a particular topic and you start writing blogs on that topic, for sure you will not be able to give your best. Since you are not giving your beast not have the right quality of content is a blog. And once you do not have the right quality of content you will not be able to connect to the people.
- Absence of focus: If you do not have clarity in mind on the topic on which you are going to write your blog, then this brings in a lot of confusion not only for you when you are writing the blog but also for the person who is reading the blog. Even the search engines get confused about your blog and they do not know where to categorize your blog. So for being a successful blogger and to make money online from blogging, you need to be focused on the niche on which you have your core competency and keep writing the blog on the topics of that niche. In such a way you would remain focused on your core competencies and will be able to connect to the audiences. You will be distracted a lot of time, but its up to you, how you remain focused.
Video Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=funE9tCVu3w
- Hurry: As a blogger you would want to make money online from blogging overnight, but do remember Rome wasn’t built in a day. You will face several problems once you have to start your own blog, but don’t worry. If you would have seen several bloggers, and if you are trying to just follow them by registering for various affiliate programs, writing eBooks, searching for advertisers on your blog and if you think that just by doing all these things you would get money overnight then you are wrong. You need to give your blog good enough time.This is not going to be a matter of few months, it would take you a couple of years for you to get established. You would have seen the income report of many of the blockers. They publish the income reports regularly, but not from the day they registered their blog. If you are smart enough to dig out the details and the history for that particular blogger, you will find out that the blogger had been writing blog for some time before publishing the income report.
- Irregular: If you think you will write a blog for a day then forget about your blog and then again you right for a few days, then you need to change yourself. Imagine what happens if you get a newspaper one day and if you do not receive the other day. Won’t you feel very uncomfortable? That is what new readers will also feel if you are not regular. You will never be able to connect to your audiences if you are not regular.
- Lack of quality content: Before writing any article / post you should do a proper research on the topic you should be writing upon. If possible include statistics which are reliable, statistics with which people can relate. If you are just coping the content from one blog, rewriting it and posting it on your blog, then there is no better damage that you can do to your blog’s reputation. Readers always want unique content, content with which they can relate. It is not necessary for you to publish two to three blocks every day. Take your time to do a thorough research. Even if you are able to write two blogs or a maximum of three blogs per week that is good enough. But important is that the content should be very good and you should be regular.
- Absence of smart working: During the time of setting up a blog, bloggers slog a lot and they want to have as many posts as possible on their blog. It is always advisable to smart worker than to be a hard worker. You should be looking at improving your productivity and how best you can use your time for the activities you should be focus