In this post am going to talk of a software called canva.com. This software is similar to the software which I had earlier discussed called Youzign. I received several requests from people asking for free software so here I am with the review of Canva.com. In this post I am going to give you 5 reasons why you should use canva.com for your graphic designing needs
This is an online software, and it is absolutely free to use. You can create amazing images from this software. In case you are interested to create any design for the presentations, posters, Facebook covers, Facebook posts, blog graphics, ebooks, Twitter posts, resumes, magazine, letterhead, kindle cover, infographics, blog title menu, card gift, certificates, business card and the list is endless, then this software will be very helpful.
Like Youzign this software is also drag and drop software. You do not need any programming skills to use this software. To a few advanced user, they might feel certain limitations for the free images available, but they can always use images from this website.
Here is a small intro video of what this software can do for you.
Recently published ebook – “A practical guide to lead Sourcing”. I made the cover page of this ebook using this free software. I was really impressed by the features that are provided by the software. And more important, that everything is for free you do not need to spend any money. Only in case you are interested for the paid photographs you will have to shell out $1 for an image. That too I feel is not a big cost. If you are using this software, you can keep your operating cost low. For high quality images, you can always get it here.
I’m going to show you 5 reasons why you should use canva.com for your graphic designing needs.
For the purpose of demonstration I have created the infographics on 5 reasons why you should use canva.com for your graphic designing needs and it did not take me more than 5 minutes to make it.
- Free to use: You do not need to spend money to use this software. All you need is to create a free account on their website. Important thing is that despite being a free software, they do not include any watermark or their logo in the final output of the file. This makes it very easy for you to use the images created using canva.com
- Easy to use with multiple layout options: This is a drag and drop software so you do not need any programming skills to use this software, thereby making it very easy for the users to use it. You can choose the layout you are interested in from the various options available in the gallery.
- Availability of multiple free elements: Once you are creating infographics or any other post you would require several elements to be used. This software has several free elements that can be easily drag and dropped.
- Lot of background options are available: In case you require a plain background with some colours on it you can use that, or if you want textured backgrounds to be used on your work that also is possible absolutely free. There are certain paid background that you can buy if you are interested in it.
- Option to use free images or just upload your own images: In case you are not satisfied by the free images that are available on the software, and you want to use your own images, you can easily, upload the images and would be ready for use.
For the bloggers and start-ups this is a very good software to use.